To ensure a speedy response and an accurate estimated cost please include the following information when requesting pricing on a project:
- Paper Stock. Specify weight, color and finish.
- Finished size. Include the number of folds and/or pages.
- Number of colors. Is it 4-color process or spot colors? Remember to include varnishes.
- Specialty finishes. This includes foil stamping, embossing, engraving, die cutting, raised letter, perforations, etc.
- Pre-press information. Will the job be provided on disk? PC or Mac? Will design/type services be required?
- Scans. Specify how many images will need to be scanned or manipulated.
- Turnaround time. When is delivery needed?
- Delivery instructions.
For clients who need guidance in their job specifications, we offer several areas of assistance.
These services include design consultation, color/paper stock recommendation, and a full service electronic pre-press department which provides high-resolution color scanning and manipulation.
We are the printing experts. Please feel free to contact us to describe your job – we can take take your description and turn it into the finished product.
Looking for a quote right now? Please fill out the quote request form. You can give us as much or as little information as you know. We will be in touch shortly after to talk about it.